The Brother Group facilities are engaged in processing and assembly to manufacture products.
The environmental impacts (including resource consumption, CO2 emissions, and waste generated) associated with all business operations are quantitatively monitored and summarized to reduce environmental impacts.
Environmental Strategy and Management
- List of ISO 14001-certified facilities [PDF/272KB]
- History of audit in compliance with ISO 14064-1 [PDF/410KB]
- Brother Eco Point Program [PDF/288KB]
- Internal Environmental Commendation system [PDF/227KB]
- Environmental Accounting [PDF/447KB]
- Timeline for Environmental Milestone Achievement [PDF/313KB]
Toward a Sustainable Society
- Material balance [PDF/484KB]
- CDP Climate Change 2019 Report [PDF/398KB]
- CDP Water 2019 Report [PDF/333KB]
- LRQA assurance statement [PDF/57KB]
- Brother Became the First Company in the Chubu Region to Have CO2 Emissions Reduction Targets Approved by the "Science Based Targets Initiative"
- Click the link above to read a press release.
- Brother Group's commitment to Aichi Biodiversity Targets [PDF/346KB]
- Cooperative project endorsed by the Japan Committee for United Nations Decade on Biodiversity [PDF/528KB]
- Nijyu-maru Project registration certificate [PDF/20MB]
(the link to the site of “the Japan Committee for UNDB-J”)